ARCBUILDERS AND GROUP WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1989 AS AN ARCHITECTURAL AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT FIRM SPECIALIZED IN:Existing Building Analysis, Full Architectural Services to Include New Construction, Restoration and Rehabilitation, Violation Resolution and Permit Administration
ArcBuilders and Group has been servicing the South Florida community since 1989.
With over sixty (60) years of combined professional service and experience, as well our 10 Professional Certifications make ArcBuilders your Firm for all your Architectural, Project Management, Rehabilitation, Restoration, Permit, Zoning and Building Inspection Needs.
A family owned and operated Firm, ArcBuilders takes all factors into account when dealing with a project. Not only from an Architectural and Construction standpoint, but also with the business sensitivity and professional financial experience of our principals allows us to view a project from a global budgeting perspective and then turn our valuable knowledge into savings towards our clients’ bottom line.
Here is a list of our eleven Professional Registrations and Active licenses for your reference:
Over the last twenty-nine (29) years we have strived to furnish our clients with specialty services that meet their target needs.
Menu of Services
- Building, Fire, Zoning and ADA Code Mitigation/Violation Resolution
- Buyer/Seller Due Diligence Reports
- 40 Year Recertification (Miami-Dade County 8-11(f))
- 40 Year Safety Inspections (Broward County Section 109.14 Florida Building Code-Broward County Administrative Provisions)
- Condominium Conversion of Existing Buildings
- Feasibility Studies and Probable Costs
- Building Life Cycle Analysis
- Permit Administration and Consulting
- Owner Representation
- Project/Construction Management with Payment Certifications
- Forensic Examinations / Engineering
- Construction Claims and Delays
- Professional Expert Witness
- Independent Special Inspector / Threshold Buildings
- LEED Certification for Buildings-Commissioning Agent (United States Green Building Council)
- Special Inspections of Threshold Buildings
- Site Development and Site Planning
- Zoning Administration
- Construction Plans
- New and Rehabilitation Plans
- Historical Preservation
- Code Mitigators
- Interior Design
- Expediting Services – Miami-Dade County and Broward County
- Permit Expediting
- Permit Application
- Permit Pick-Up of Approved Permits and Delivery
- Certificate of Use
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Cookie Cutter Master Permits
- Foundation Permits
For Your Protection Our Firm carries both General and Professional Liability Insurance.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOUOur Team
Rick Hernandez –Capote, R.A., C.G.C., LEED
Principal and Qualifier of Arcbuilders and Group, Inc. licensed and established in the State of Florida since 1989 as an Architectural, General Contracting, Project Management and Special Inspection Firm. Mr. Hernandez-Capote has been in the Architectural, Construction and Professional Inspection and Analysis Industry for over thirty (30) years. Mr. Hernandez Capote holds active licenses in the State of Florida as a Registered Architect, Special Inspector of Threshold Building, Certified General Contractor, Interior Designer and Standard Inspector for Building and Roofing. He is also LEED AP Certified through the U.S. Green Building Council.
Principal and Director of Arcbuilders and Group, Inc. established in the State of Florida since 1989 as an Architectural, General Contracting, Project Management and Special Inspection Firm. As Construction Manager and Owner Representative she has overseen countless aspects of Projects involving Private and Public Sector Funding. There has been special focus to feasibility studies, financial and budget analysis, scope of work and bid specification development as well as contractor/vendor oversight and mitigation for Property Owners and Financial Entities.
Ms. Hernandez holds Professional Business Degrees in Finance and Marketing.
Licensed and Certified
The Firm holds active licenses in the State of Florida as a Registered Architect, Special Inspector of Threshold Building, Certified General Contractor, Standard Inspector for Building and Roofing and Interior Design. They are also LEED AP Certified through the U.S. Green Building Council.
Following are our Principal’s and Corporate Professional Licenses and Registrations: